Our commitment to you
The wellbeing and health of our team members and guests has always been important to us at The Hotel Maison. In light of the coronavirus, we have enhanced our safety procedures to keep our hotel better than ever!
- We are increasing the cleaning of public areas (including lobby, elevators, door handles, and public bathrooms) and high-touch points in the guestrooms.
- We have added sanitizing dispensers on every floor and in our lobby. If you forgot your facemask, not a problem, we have got you covered.
- We have continued our use of high-grade cleaners and disinfectants throughout the hotel.
- Housekeeping service is on-demand. In order to minimize contact, we provide service every third day to your room, but we are happy to refresh at your request just let us know what works best for you.
- We have de-cluttered and have removed all printed materials, pens and notepads from the guestrooms. Rest assured these items are available to you from our front desk team any time of the day.
- Breakfast is now delivered! We have modified our complimentary continental breakfast to be delivered directly to your guestroom at your select time.
- We continue to follow the guidance set by our local health district; this may mean a change in available amenities at a given time. Currently our fitness center is not available however; we are available to assist you in finding alternatives to ensure your stay in Yakima is amazing.
As we adapt to the ever-changing climate, our goal of ensuring you have an exceptional stay has not changed. If you have any concerns, about health and safety please call us directly at 509-571-1900 or visit us at the front desk.